BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
bream_bn
Fluorite | Level 6

Have any of you successfully installed SAS Grid Manager and Grid Nodes? Currently I can get Platform LSF working on both the Grid Server and Grid nodes, I can also get the Grid working on the Grid Manager Server. My problem is configuring SAS on the Grid Nodes. It looks as though I need to configure SAS/Connect on the Grid Node to run under the same application server as the "Logical Grid Server". I can not though seem to get this working as it does not offer me that application server when I install/configure SAS on the Grid Node. Is it possible that I am missing something fundamental here? Currently I am trying an installation that houses the SAS Config directory on the shared file system. grid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bream_bn
Fluorite | Level 6

Although late, my problem was that my linux servers had an entry in the hosts file which pointed the local server name back to local host. Ex:  sasserver1 127.0.0.1

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bream_bn
Fluorite | Level 6

Although late, my problem was that my linux servers had an entry in the hosts file which pointed the local server name back to local host. Ex:  sasserver1 127.0.0.1

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation