BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Gooty5
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi - We are using SAS Env Manager 2.5. Is it possible to define multi bridge port connections and stale job alerts in SAS Env Manager? If so, could you please share documentation on this? Really appreciate your help.

Thank You

Muralidhar

6 REPLIES 6
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @Gooty5,

could you please add details on what you would like to achieve and monitor? If words are not enough, perhaps a technical blueprint might help.

Kind regards,

Juan

Gooty5
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi JuanS_OCS - We would like to monitor and have alerting on stale jobs (pid) which are no longer good and multi bridge port connections in Stored Process server, Pooled Workspace server and Workspace server. Is this possible to configure in SAS Environment Manager alerts? Really appreciate your help.

Thank You

Muralidhar

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @Gooty5,

now I understand. I do not think you can do this with SAS Environment Manager. There is an option with SAS Job Monitor, which can be integrated for DI jobs and such.

Instead, I would like to recommend you the SAS Enterprise Monitor (ESM) from Boemska ( @boemskats ) https://boemskats.com/esm/  I am having great experiences and it covers all the points you mentioned.

Gooty5
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi JuanS_OCS - Thanks much for your quick response.

I will pursue with SAS Enterprise Monitor approach.

Thank You

Muralidhar

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

A correction, I mentioned SAS  Enterprise Monitor, but I actually meant to say Enterprise Session Monitor, that is what ESM stands for.

Sorry, not a real excuse, but Friday.... 😉

Gooty5
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks much JuanS_OCS for sharing the information.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation