BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rita
Calcite | Level 5

My company will be implementing Data Surveyor soon and I was wondering who typically has access to this tool.

We have 160 SAS users and I am concerned that giving them all this tool may impact our SAP Production system.

Can anyone who administers this tool give some advice?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you!!!

Rita

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Impossible to give some good advice based on so little information.

I suggest that you engage an architecture consultant that can investigate in the requirements and possible impact on your SAP system.

Data never sleeps
Community_Help
SAS Employee

Hi - this is logged in as Community Admin.  Nice meeting you at SAS Global Forum 2015. Glad you could also meet !

I'm adding a comment to bump this question up to see if someone else may have an answer to your question. I'm also moving this to the community since you mentioned you were also an administrator.

Does anyone know about this by chance?

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hello, Rita,

I have spoken with several folks and they recommend that you work with your SAS Account team to find a SAS technical architect to help determine what your users will be doing so that we can provide you with a valuable and helpful answer.

I have someone in R&D who will help the SAS technical architect once that person has been identified. You can either reply to this post or send me a direct message when you have the infomration ready.

Best of luck,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation