BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
bahadur26
Fluorite | Level 6
@Tom

Everything is Yes.
Already opened a ticket with SAS Technical support, but moving at a very slow pace.
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
Hi @bahadur26

Does your Machine/Desktop/Laptop has telnet?
Can you try to telnet <hostname> <port> and see if you are able to connect?

example: telnet sashost.example.com 7551

you can do this from command line on your machine.
Start -> All Programs -> Command Prompt.

Thanks,
AV
bahadur26
Fluorite | Level 6

@Anand_V I have already tried telnet Server port on command prompt but it is an unrecognized command on my system. 

Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
Hi @bahadur26

Okay, then telnet is not there on your machine. As you have mentioned that many users are facing the same issue, may be you can check if any one has telnet on their machine to test this approach.

Or else can take help from IT Support.

Thanks,
AV
bahadur26
Fluorite | Level 6

@Anand_V I found below message using telnet at command prompt. 

Find the picture. Error Message says that Access Denied for both Test and Production servers. But PC SAS is having issues only with Production server, Test server is running smoothly. 

Picture.png

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 in conversation