BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Manny3
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I am trying to make a batch job to download data from DB2.I execute a loop in the job which download the 

If using the batch user credential I try to download data in a SAS E.G session, it gives the desired output but  with a warning message as below:

During read: [IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]Column 11: CWB0111 - A buffer passed to a system call is too small to hold
return data : [IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]Column 11: CWB0111 - A buffer passed to a system call is too small to hold
return data : [IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]String data right truncation. : [IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]Column
11: CWB0111 - A buffer passed to a system call is too small to hold return data : [IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]Column

If I schedule it through MC and then check the flow Manager , it exit with reason code 127 and without any error, but inside the loop it execute only once and then it create a sas data set with .lck extension.. nothing else

Please help if anyone has faced this issue earlier.

Regards,

Manny

1 REPLY 1

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation