BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Manny3
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I am trying to make a batch job to download data from DB2.I execute a loop in the job which download the 

If using the batch user credential I try to download data in a SAS E.G session, it gives the desired output but  with a warning message as below:

During read: [IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]Column 11: CWB0111 - A buffer passed to a system call is too small to hold
return data : [IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]Column 11: CWB0111 - A buffer passed to a system call is too small to hold
return data : [IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]String data right truncation. : [IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]Column
11: CWB0111 - A buffer passed to a system call is too small to hold return data : [IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]Column

If I schedule it through MC and then check the flow Manager , it exit with reason code 127 and without any error, but inside the loop it execute only once and then it create a sas data set with .lck extension.. nothing else

Please help if anyone has faced this issue earlier.

Regards,

Manny

1 REPLY 1

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation