BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
snoopy369
Barite | Level 11

I'm setting up our Add-In for MS Office installer, and want to deploy with a shared profile (the SDSControl.xml that we use from EG).  It looks like it's possible to do that - but the documentation is shared between EG and the AMO ("The SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office clients update their profile (manually or automatically) from a shared profile stored in a central location"), and only mentions EG in the actual instructions. 

https://documentation.sas.com/doc/en/bicdc/9.4/bidaag/p0yy6siuqppzmon1vf1ghpyw43kw.htm#n0foluzdveztt...

Can I put the SDSControl.xml file in the Add-in for MS Office product folder, or does it go in a (not extant) Enterprise Guide folder in the depot ( \\depot-host\Depot_date_type\products\eguide__release_cd915__win__en__sp0__1) or somewhere else?  And if it is in the EG depot, does it matter what release I pick?

Or is this not possible for the add-in - or does it need to be somewhere else?

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation