BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tommy81
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi ,

One of the databases connected to our SAS 9.2 environment is being planned to be upgraded to Exadata from Oracle 11g.

I saw there is a SAS Accelerator to Exadata on 9.3 and 9.4 , but nothing for SAS 9.2.

Is this a problem which has been encountered in other SAS 9.2 installations. Any solutions or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Thomas 

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

SAS 9.2 is a pretty old release and most SAS users are now on more recent versions in my experience.

If its not available, and it would be worth double-checking with SAS, then I'd say this could be a good incentive to move to a current release which will have many other benefits as well.

anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

It looks like there is none for 9.2.

The best option to verify this is by contacting SAS Tech Support. They'll be able to help you with this.

Please know that SAS 9.2 is B-Level support. See https://support.sas.com/techsup/support.html#general for details.

Thanks

Anja

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation