BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Hi All,

How can we remove the site number from sas.

We have just upgraded to M6 with different site number. Previous/old site number is no longer needed  and products are expired .We are getting product expiry notifications  for some products which is not available in current site number (ex:business rules manager. BRM is no longer 94 product and is a viya product ).

please can you suggest.

Untitled.png

Thanks,

SS.

4 REPLIES 4
nhvdwalt
Barite | Level 11

Hi @sathya66 

I suggest you get in contact with your local SAS account representative and Contracts department since this is contractual question, not technical.

sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Thanks @nhvdwalt ,

We raised with SAS team already but I want to take suggestion from sas community if there is a solution.

Thanks,

SS

Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @sathya66 

Thanks for sharing the scenario. I am seeing this for the first time.

If the product is no longer available how was it catered to during upgrade to M6? When you mean upgrade - you have a new SAS M6 installation?  Is that right? If not, did you not remove the product before upgrading in place?

sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Hi @Anand_V ,

Yes, it is a new M6 installation.During the M6 installation we have used different site number(existing one) and later we changed the site number in M6 for some reason.

Thanks,

SS.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation