BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
9 REPLIES 9
DWimbish
Calcite | Level 5

Hi. I am trying to install the university edition of SAS on a Windows single use machine using the SAS Deployment Wizard. I got to the screen that asks me to "specify the deployment directory for SAS/GRAPH Java Applets in a web server." There is a browse button, and it wants me to go to a specific place and choose a directory. I have no idea what I am doing here. I don't know what to look for or where to look for it. Help?SAS Install.JPG

DWimbish
Calcite | Level 5

I've posted a picture of the message. It looks like the version says SAS-Win-Complete. Perhaps it is a different version than I thought?

DWimbish
Calcite | Level 5

Yes. There is a link on the University Website to download it.

DWimbish
Calcite | Level 5

Hi. I am trying to install the SAS-Win-Complete on a Windows single use machine using the SAS Deployment Wizard. I got to the screen that asks me to "specify the deployment directory for SAS/GRAPH Java Applets in a web server." There is a browse button, and it wants me to go to a specific place and choose a directory. I have no idea what I am doing here. I don't know what to look for or where to look for it. Help?

SAS Install.JPG

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi ,

Just give SAS home path and go a head with installation and see.

C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASGRAPHJavaApplets

Thanks,

Shiva

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation