BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sounak93
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All

I am using SAS Intelligent Decisioning 5.4. I want to disable the option to publish Decision flows for a group of users, which rule should it be that I need to exclude for this group of users.

I checked the following link but didnot find related rule. 

https://go.documentation.sas.com/?cdcId=calcdc&cdcVersion=3.5&docsetId=calatf&docsetTarget=n0o6xx292...

thanks

Sounak

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SimonMcGrother
SAS Employee
Hey Sounak
This is Simon from the documentation team at SAS.
I'm glad you were able to solve this yourself. As you figured out, in the admin and deployment docs we try to be as product-agnostic as possible. For details of how to configure a specific product (such as SAS Intelligent Decisioning) you normally need to consult that product's usage guides.
There is a feedback button in the top right of the SAS Help Center that you can always use to poke us if you have any suggestions or comments.
Best wishes
Simon

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sounak93
Calcite | Level 5
I guess i found it, I was searching in the general Viya 3.5 admin document. Now, I checked the SAS ID 5.4 admin document and found the following related object uris:
/modelPublish/models/**
/modelPublish/destinations
/modelPublish/destinations/{destinationName}

the first uri should address my need, but I will include the other 2 as well for better authorization control over the environment. Do let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Sounak
SimonMcGrother
SAS Employee
Hey Sounak
This is Simon from the documentation team at SAS.
I'm glad you were able to solve this yourself. As you figured out, in the admin and deployment docs we try to be as product-agnostic as possible. For details of how to configure a specific product (such as SAS Intelligent Decisioning) you normally need to consult that product's usage guides.
There is a feedback button in the top right of the SAS Help Center that you can always use to poke us if you have any suggestions or comments.
Best wishes
Simon

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation