BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anton_sikeirn
Calcite | Level 5

Hello.

I am a software engineer and haven't worked with SAS at all. I have a task to learn whether one can connect to SAS Studio via KeyCloak (Single Sign-On, OAuth2/OpenID Connect) and try to do it, if it is possible.

I know that that the given SAS is running on Linux and there is, I suppose, Base SAS 9.4 (with SAS Studio in complect?). I can connect to it by browser (and sftp).

I've found this and this. I suppose, that it is possible to configure SAS Server (or SAS Studio?) to use OAuth2/OpenID Connect and authorize by KeyCloak.

However, I'm not confident, whether my conclusion is right. And I can't even try to figure it by myself, because I haven't found any instllation option for SAS Server except SAS University, which is a virtual app and I suppose it is a black box to any configuration.

Can anyone say whether I'm on a right way or point me where I'm wrong?

What and where should I configure to connect KeyCloak with SAS?

Thak You in advance.

1 REPLY 1
anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

Take a look at the following paper:

http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings15/SAS1385-2015.pdf

Hope that helps

Best

Anja

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation