BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anton_sikeirn
Calcite | Level 5

Hello.

I am a software engineer and haven't worked with SAS at all. I have a task to learn whether one can connect to SAS Studio via KeyCloak (Single Sign-On, OAuth2/OpenID Connect) and try to do it, if it is possible.

I know that that the given SAS is running on Linux and there is, I suppose, Base SAS 9.4 (with SAS Studio in complect?). I can connect to it by browser (and sftp).

I've found this and this. I suppose, that it is possible to configure SAS Server (or SAS Studio?) to use OAuth2/OpenID Connect and authorize by KeyCloak.

However, I'm not confident, whether my conclusion is right. And I can't even try to figure it by myself, because I haven't found any instllation option for SAS Server except SAS University, which is a virtual app and I suppose it is a black box to any configuration.

Can anyone say whether I'm on a right way or point me where I'm wrong?

What and where should I configure to connect KeyCloak with SAS?

Thak You in advance.

1 REPLY 1
anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

Take a look at the following paper:

http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings15/SAS1385-2015.pdf

Hope that helps

Best

Anja

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation