BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
GyaniBaba
Obsidian | Level 7

All started after I changed the password of all users shown in deployment manager.

Creating Model using CI Studio is throwing error "unable to feth model details from mdel manager rest web service"

Model Manager 13.1 log says

mm log

reverted back the password for sas trust, still same issue.

Any help would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GyaniBaba
Obsidian | Level 7

Juan,

So what has happened here is the deployment manager didn't do its job properly.

Under SAS MC -> SAS Foundation Manager-> Model Manager 13.1 -> Core -> User Services-> Config tab -> config button -> 

the new password for sas trust was no updated. I updated manually.

same way in remote services and CI 6.4

and this fixed it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi,

Can you log in with sastrust@saspw in the SAS Management Console with the last changed password? I woukd check if the account is not locked, and if it is, you should unlock it with an unrestricted user.

GyaniBaba
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello Juan,

Thanks for responding.

new password works perfect for trust avvount. It is not locked.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Great, good news. Can you see any message or error on your metadata server ?

I personalky would start by aligning with your SAS technical support. It is possible that one configuration file or metadata item did not updated the new password right.

In the meantime, to extend logs to a DEBUG level seems to be a good approach to get additional info.

GyaniBaba
Obsidian | Level 7

Juan,

So what has happened here is the deployment manager didn't do its job properly.

Under SAS MC -> SAS Foundation Manager-> Model Manager 13.1 -> Core -> User Services-> Config tab -> config button -> 

the new password for sas trust was no updated. I updated manually.

same way in remote services and CI 6.4

and this fixed it.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @GyaniBaba, thanks a lot for your feedback, and really great that you found out 😉

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation