BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Nithin
Calcite | Level 5

I have several WRS reports (around 500) to be deleted as content administrator. Is there a way to automate reports deletion using SAS Management console (or) any other tool?

5 REPLIES 5
Nithin
Calcite | Level 5

Tried clearing content directly on SAS content server location. That did not remove SAS Metadata entries. I am looking for a way to manage SAS BI contents WRS reports/ Stored process etc using some script/batch tool if possible?

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Nithin,

You can delete the folders from metadata where reports are saved.If you want to use the utility for deleting the reports which are published from metadata or in a webdav repository, I think you can use Package Cleanup Utility(more information you can get from SAS 9.2 Intelligence Platform).

Thanks,

Shiva

Nithin
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the tip Shiva.. But "Package Cleanup" utility cleans only published report packages.

I am looking for an utility/ easy process to delete WRS reports files.

Walsh
Calcite | Level 5

Take a look at the SCS Admin Console, it's accessed by a URL like: http://<MACHINENAME>:8080/SASContentServer/dircontents.jsp

Nithin
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the suggestion Walsh. I tried using SAS Content server web console to delete reports (srx files), but it does not remove corresponding metadata entry (was able to still see the report in metadata console).

-Nithin.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation