BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jaime
Fluorite | Level 6

Anyone know where the physical location of the .srx files, created in web report studio, are stored on the bi server?

6 REPLIES 6
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

My understanding is that it is stored on the SAS Content Server (WebDav), assuming you're on the latest version - otherwise in xythos?

Barry

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

You can try in this location of you webserver:

/SASContentServer/repository/default/sasfolders

or Rightclick on the SAS folder properties in SASMC and Check for the WEBDAV location and Base path.

Thanks,

Shiva

Jaime
Fluorite | Level 6

That helps.

I looked in the properties and noticed that webdav location is Checled and i get the location of the base path: /SASContentServer/repository/default/sasfolder.

But where can I find this actual directory using Windows Explorer on the server? would this be under C:\SAS\SASEBI\Lev1?

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

Check in this path...

C:\SAS\Config\Lev1\AppData\SASContentServer\Repository\repository

Thanks,

Shiva

Donna_SAS
SAS Employee

Be sure to look on the machine where you have installed your webDAV Content Server.  Typically the middle tier if you have multiple SAS machines.   If you chose to use a database such as Oracle to host the Content Server (vs the file system), then you will have to look in the db....

senu188
Quartz | Level 8
Hi ,

I could not find the physical path name in the above path.D:\SAS\Config\Lev1\AppData\SASContentServer\Repository\repository

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation