BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

HI all, 

Is it possible to all AUTH domain available in the Environment ? We have multiple auth domain and it storing the username . I doubt same auth domain with same name is listed which is failing assign the Preassigned libname . Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Mahesh Gade 
SAS Admin

3 REPLIES 3
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello Manesh,

I can see in which direction you want to address your question(s), but I cannot understand what is exactly the question or the problem. Missing some verbs, the issue/log, a description of your current setup, etc.

For now, but I am going to give long shots since I cannot understand you yet:

Indeed, Auth domains with the same name are not a good idea. You cannot re-use the username on different account tabs either. All must be unique, else it won't work.

Please let us know if this helps or if you need more. If you do, please help us by rephrasing your question(s)! 🙂

Best regards,

Juan

MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hi ,
Is it possible to list all AUTH domain available in the Environment along with username ?
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi there!

Yes it is, there are several pieces of code available.

An example:

https://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/lrmeta/63180/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p1k9zipe59ha2an1pq...

See Example: Listing Logins and Their Associated Identities and Authentication Domains

Let us know if it works for you!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation