BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
HangLui
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, 

We are using Viya 3.5 on CentOS 7, how can I get the last 7 days utilization of CPU and memory?

Thanks a lot

Krell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @HangLui ,

it is possible. This is just a report: you can always copy it and modify the copy (never modify the original), to adjust the filters. Or to create your own report from scratch, I assume starting from one that is half-way done for your requirements it is a faster method.

What I don't know is the retention time of the data in your environment, but you can always adjust that as well.

So, in short, yes, all is possible

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @HangLui ,

if you are an administrator, you should have access to the SAS Environment Manager and the Administration reports (normally shown as well in your Home page, at the bottom). One of the reports will give you the required information.

https://documentation.sas.com/api/docsets/calmonitoring/3.5/content/calmonitoring.pdf?locale=en

Nonetheless, you can always have a resource monitor or agent installed in any of your servers, and monitor them as any IT team would.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Juan

HangLui
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Juan,

There is a System Activity Report that gives me the required info, however, the report only shows data of the last 3 days, can make it longer? say 7 days?

Attached please find the report screen for your easy reference.

Thanks! 

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @HangLui ,

it is possible. This is just a report: you can always copy it and modify the copy (never modify the original), to adjust the filters. Or to create your own report from scratch, I assume starting from one that is half-way done for your requirements it is a faster method.

What I don't know is the retention time of the data in your environment, but you can always adjust that as well.

So, in short, yes, all is possible

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 in conversation