BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Helannivas
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Just need to understand , how the user restriction for LSF to be defined in SMC.

Currently there are two users I have created in SMC. After scheduling the flow in SMC and in flow manager , I want one of the user can re run the job in LSF/flow manager and I don't want another user to re run the job if there is a failure. I want this user to view the login to flowmanager and view the schedule.

Is there any group already defined in SMC for this specific requirement?

Thank in Advance.

2 REPLIES 2
jklaverstijn
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

To define users to be able to rerun flows (but not create or delete them) you can define them as JS_CONTROL_ADMINS. This is done in the js.conf file. See https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSZSHQ_10.1.0/source/js.conf.5.html for details. Other users will not be able to do this unless they are defined in JS_ADMINS or the owner of the flow, but they will be able to view the flows.

Be sure to restart jfd after making changes to js.conf.

Hope this helps,

- Jan.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation