BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Hi All,

We have a flow scheduled as test_jobs_flow . It has been in place since 1 year and in Flow Manager shows as ‘Done’ for every week that it has run.

However, it looks like it actually errors out on one of the jobs when I view the logs.

Do you know why this would be the case please? 

Thanks,

SS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Thanks you,

It is a user error.I found ” noerrorstop” option in deployed jobs. I think,TD suppress any errors if they use this option. I asked the user to remove it and worked fine.

Thanks,

SS

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

LSF and Process Manager determine the job result by it's exit code. By default, the job is only marked as successfully done if the job's exit code is zero.

sathya66
Barite | Level 11

in my log there is an ERROR: Teradata execute .....

but why my job is exited with status code=0. It should exit with status code=2.

Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
What do you see in the output of the command - bhist -l <job-id/numbr>
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Thanks you,

It is a user error.I found ” noerrorstop” option in deployed jobs. I think,TD suppress any errors if they use this option. I asked the user to remove it and worked fine.

Thanks,

SS

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation