BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

How can I get the Information Delivery Portal? Is it only part of the Enterprise BI Server package, or is it included somewhere else?

We have BI Server licensed at the moment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Technolero
Pyrite | Level 9

Yes, it is included in the Enterprise Business Intelligence Server (EBI) package.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Technolero
Pyrite | Level 9

Yes, it is included in the Enterprise Business Intelligence Server (EBI) package.

AndrewHowell

On a technical level, I'd always recommend starting with SAS documentation: http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/portal/

Beyond that - pricing, product bundling, future direction - I'd suggest talk to your account manager at SAS.

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

@AndrewHowell wrote:

On a technical level, I'd always recommend starting with SAS documentation: http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/portal/

Beyond that - pricing, product bundling, future direction - I'd suggest talk to your account manager at SAS.

Been there, done that, but it doesn't have a page for "how do I get it?" That's why I came here for clarification.

One of my "customers" asked me about it, so I was just checking if I had missed it during installation, or not yet found it in the Web Server config.

Will ask our licensing guy to check for costs of upgrading to EBI server.

Technolero
Pyrite | Level 9

That's a good point, particularly future direction. We have a large, fairly complex IDP deployment, but we have really not seen many new features or updates to the product in the last couple of versions.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation