BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DatanaliticaSAS
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Is it possible to export and import deployment directories definitions of the SAS Management Console Scheduling Manager plug-in?

Which tools will help me with this?

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I'm pretty sure these are not included in the SMC SAS Package Export / Import process. Only the scheduled jobs are included.

Copying and pasting between SMC sessions of the Deployment Directory definitions speeds up setup for me.

anja
SAS Employee

Hi

Take a look at http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/bisag/68240/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p04l8c3fo8tpyhn103dp...

for an overview of objects that can be promoted, as well as an info on promotion limitations.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Anja

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
@anja I can't find deployment directories mentioned on this page. But still I believe that they are not supported by the promotion tools.
Usually, there are no reasons to have many directories so creating them manually in each environment shouldn't be too inconvenient.
Data never sleeps

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation