BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

An important part of the hot fix process is learning when there is a new fix available. Beginning this month, we now have a new SAS Hot Fix Announcements board where you can learn about newly available fixes. If you're a SAS administrator, these notices provide more complete and detailed information about available hot fixes. And if you are a business user, it behooves you to stay informed about fixes so you can pass information on to your IT department.

This blog post will also give you a little behind-the-scenes look at how this was built...using SAS, of course.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
3 REPLIES 3
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Thanks for sharing Shelley. It seems you missed hyperlinking to @ChrisHemedinger's cool behind-the-scenes blog post - http://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2016/09/12/sas-hot-fix-tsnews/

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Thanks @MichelleHomes - I fixed that for her 🙂

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thanks for catching and fixing my oops, @MichelleHomes and @ChrisHemedinger! Trying to do too many things at one time. The life of a community manager...herding cats and juggling balls. Smiley Happy

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation