BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

An important part of the hot fix process is learning when there is a new fix available. Beginning this month, we now have a new SAS Hot Fix Announcements board where you can learn about newly available fixes. If you're a SAS administrator, these notices provide more complete and detailed information about available hot fixes. And if you are a business user, it behooves you to stay informed about fixes so you can pass information on to your IT department.

This blog post will also give you a little behind-the-scenes look at how this was built...using SAS, of course.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
3 REPLIES 3
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Thanks for sharing Shelley. It seems you missed hyperlinking to @ChrisHemedinger's cool behind-the-scenes blog post - http://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2016/09/12/sas-hot-fix-tsnews/

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Thanks @MichelleHomes - I fixed that for her 🙂

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thanks for catching and fixing my oops, @MichelleHomes and @ChrisHemedinger! Trying to do too many things at one time. The life of a community manager...herding cats and juggling balls. Smiley Happy

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation