BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mimran
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Anyone who can help, I am trying to test login issues in CLI [Linux] with users and when I go to [it is default directory structure]: /opt/sas/viya/home/bin

I am trying to test user authentication by running a command: sas-admin auth login

or to see a list of CAS sessions by running a command: cas-admin -k cas sessions list

I am not able to do that and I know I have done it in the past [few weeks back]. I am getting this message, " oauth2: token expired and refresh token is not set Use the "verbose" option to see further details of this error."

How to set or refresh token? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mark_sas
SAS Employee

Check out the instructions under the Command-Line Interface: Troubleshooting section of the SAS Viya 3.4 Administration guide.  It has a link to the CLI preliminary instructions for establishing/refreshing your authentication token (near the end under Use a Profile to Sign In).

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mark_sas
SAS Employee

Check out the instructions under the Command-Line Interface: Troubleshooting section of the SAS Viya 3.4 Administration guide.  It has a link to the CLI preliminary instructions for establishing/refreshing your authentication token (near the end under Use a Profile to Sign In).

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

mimran
Fluorite | Level 6

You have to export SSL_CERT_File and set up a default profile before sas_admin command(s) can be used.

Thanks for your answer!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation