BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
HemanthMG
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Folks, 

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to reach out to see if you could help me with finding the CAS memory Utilization in SAS Viya LTS version 2022.09. I've been trying to locate information like "Memory Used", "Memory Free", "Memory Total", etc., as mentioned in the documentation. The documentation suggests that we can view this information in SAS Environment Manager under the Servers section, specifically under cas-shared-default and then CAS Memory Utilization. However, I couldn't seem to find the CAS Memory Utilization under cas-shared-default.

Do you happen to know of any other method or location where we can view the CAS memory Utilization in SAS Viya LTS 2022.09 version? Any guidance or assistance you can provide on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Thanks,

Hemanth MG 

3 REPLIES 3
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Under Environment Manager > Servers, select the server (e.g. cas-shared-default) then to the far right select the "System Metrics" button (this button is under the properties button). This displays memory consumption among other metrics.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
HemanthMG
Fluorite | Level 6

@gwootton Thank you for your response !!

In the System metric, I can see only the memory used, which is inaccurate since the memory used is much less (MB). Also, I couldn't locate the total memory.  Do we have any other option to check ?

HemanthMG_0-1716973879430.png

Thanks,

Hemanth MG 

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
You could go to the endpoint:
/casProxy/servers/cas-shared-default/cas/nodes/memoryMetrics
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation