BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
djmangen
Obsidian | Level 7

When I try to access hot fixes for 9.4 TS1M3 through the Deployment Manager, the process appears to start properly in that it:

• Asks for Language (select English)
  • Asks to install, manage or create (select Manage)
  • Asks manage depot or retrieve hot fixes (select hot fixes)

At this point it returns an error: "The hot fix download has encountered the following error: An unexpected error has occurred. Please correct the problem and attempt to download the hot fixes again."

Now, that is not a terribly informative error message.  Can anybody here shed light on how I should correct this situation?

Thank you,

David Mangen

1 REPLY 1
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @djmangen,

if you go to your user profile, to the location of logs for SAS Deployment Wizard (and SAS Deployment Manager), you can find additional information in the logs.

Also, you can run the deployment manager with the paramenter -loglevel 2. THis will extend the info in the logs.

My first expectation is that your firewall is probably bloking the connection, but this should appear as well in the logs I mentioned above.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation