BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mkiran
Quartz | Level 8

I am installing SAS 9.4 M8 and metadata/compute one one machine and  midtier on other machine, due to the policy restrictions I had to limit gemfire ports to certain number and all looks good on Compute/Metadata host and able to start Geode/Gemfire services. However issue is surfacing on Midtier host with the same changes I made on Geode/gemfire configs to limit ports, service is nor starting neither reporting any error, Attached the complete gemfire.log , can you please review it and suggest If I am missing anything/check the other dependent configs?. 

I do have the confirmation all the port range I am using is open between both servers and I am on Windows 2019.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mkiran
Quartz | Level 8

couple of ports were missed implementation on the firewall  All good now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mkiran
Quartz | Level 8

Attached the log file.

alko13
Quartz | Level 8

Are the UDP ports also opened?

mkiran
Quartz | Level 8

couple of ports were missed implementation on the firewall  All good now.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation