BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anja
SAS Employee

Hi Admin Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on Jan 12, 1 - 2 p.m. ET:

“What Does It Mean to Administer SAS® Visual Analytics?”

In this webinar I am planning to address:

• Basics and requirements for administering a SAS Visual Analytics environment.
  • The administration interface in SAS Visual Analytics, and
  • Managing data load

Hope to see you there. Register Now

Best,
Anja

4 REPLIES 4
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Anja,

Great to see.

I imagine there is a lot of introductory content to cover. An area people have asked me about is audit reporting in SAS Visual Analytics, perhaps this could be a topic for a future webinar. To increase your webinar awareness, it might be worthwhile cross-posting or asking @AnnaBrown to make an announcement in the SAS Visual Analytics group too.

All the best for the webinar this week!

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Great idea, Michelle. I just cross-posted the webinar on the SAS Visual Analytics Community.

Indeed, the number of page views (13,700!) on this article about VA 7.1 audit reports for administrators indicates an extremely high interest on this topic.

Have a great webinar this week, Anja!

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

anja
SAS Employee

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your great feedback!

I like your suggestion on audit reporting in VA. This would be a great 1h session in itself. As you know, it is a complex topic and will fill 1 h easily 🙂 It is definitely a great suggestion which we will address internally. Stay tuned for a future Ask the Expert session 🙂

As we do have 1 h only tomorrow, I will talk about the basics needed to start administering VA.

The topics I'll cover are:

- Basics and requirements for administering a SAS Visual Analytics environment.

- The administration interface in SAS Visual Analytics.

- Managing data load.

Best,

Anja

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Great news! All the best for tomorrow. 

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 3 in conversation