BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DSL
Calcite | Level 5 DSL
Calcite | Level 5
User Created a schedule for a campaign and sent the schedule to Administrator. I created a flow in SAS Management console. When I schedule the flow I get this error: Scheduling of "Flow Name" failed (Unknown Error Saving of metadata information for "Flow Name" failed.
4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

So you are scheduling a flow of schedules...that's meta...

Ok, a bit more serious, have you looked in the metadata server log?

Do you have the appropriate authorizations?

What scheduler are you using?

Data never sleeps
anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

a screenshot of the exact error message would be helpful; also, as mentioned before, do you see any errors in

the Metadata Server log, Object Spawner log?

It might be a permission issue.

Thanks

Anja

Casian
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have the same error. I have created a new role giving all SAS Management Console capabilities and I have assigned the new role to my user. I have full access in SAS Management Console (create users, servers etc) but when I try to schedule a flow I get the attached error.

I mention that if I put my user in the existing SAS Administrator group, I am able to schedule the flows. (even though I have the same roles and capabilities as the Administrator group)

Can you please advise?

Thank you!

Casian

Capture3.PNG
RaviSubramanian
Calcite | Level 5

When we try to schedule a test job we are getting same error.  Any idea?

Thanks

Ravi

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation