BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mariajohnqwerty
Fluorite | Level 6

how to install SAS DI studio?

8 REPLIES 8
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @mariajohnqwerty,

that is a bit of a generic question, perhaps you can help us by providing some additional details, such as:

are you asking for the client software, or the server?

Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @mariajohnqwerty

As advised by @JuanS_OCS this is a very generic question and would need more info.

However I assume that this question is related to installation of SAS DI Studio. If you are using a SAS Depot which also has other software products then you would have to only Install the Client products that would appear in the drop down when you launch the SAS Deployment Manager.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Anand!

mariajohnqwerty
Fluorite | Level 6
Di studio client in SAS 9.4
Damo
SAS Employee

Hi @mariajohnqwerty

As mentioned earlier, you would need to use the SAS Deployment Wizard (setup.exe from your downloaded \SAS Software Depot folder).

Then from there, steps are simple.

From the Select Deployment Type window, select Install SAS Foundation and Related Software.

Step1.png

Then from the next window (Select Products to Install), click on the Clear All button then tick SAS Data Integration Studio.

Step2.png

Follow remaining steps and that's it.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Damo

sasuser14
Calcite | Level 5

Hi ,

could you assist me how can find out SAS Deployment Wizard folder and how can download that 

BR//

Tapas

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

When you order SAS software and get the license, you also get a link to the download. After downloading, start setup.exe or setup.sh in the root directory of your download.

If you ordered on media, do the same in the root directory of the first DVD.

sasuser14
Calcite | Level 5

How can install SAS DI studio, Please provide me how can get the software ,i am unable to find SAS deployment folder

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

read.my.post.

The deployment folder is where you downloaded your software and then created a software depot from it. If you aren't the one that downloaded the SAS software order (or recieved it on DVDs), then ask the one who did it.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 in conversation