BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Dylan_ketcher
Calcite | Level 5

Good Day, 

I am trying to test if the schedule manager is working on my deployment of SAS9.4M5 on a Linux terminal 

I have never used it before I also tried reading the Scheduling PDF and it wasn't of much help. All the different servers I use either don't work, or I put in the account information and it loads for a few seconds and comes back but it looks like the password it twice as long. So I don't know if that is because i'm not using the right account. I would assume from there I would actually schedule the session and make sure everything is okay. I have a flow set but I just cant schedule it. I get suck on that point. 

Is there anything I am maybe missing, I've checked that all the services are up. 

Thank you.  

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Can you access SAS Management Console? Also what scheduler are you using? LSF or something else? You've got 2 or 3 options to choose as schedulers in SMC.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation