BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kiranv_
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

We are trying to connect from .net to SAS Grid. I would like to know what are the protocol/steps needed to setup this. Please let me know if I am not clear, I will update my question.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Yup @kiranv_, you probably need to provide some more info.  The SAS Integration Technologies client can help you to connect to a SAS Metadata Server and a SAS Workspace Server.  The Workspace might be part of a SAS Grid, and if so...job done.  Unless you're looking for a lower level of access where you want to do something else.  My SASHarness example shows the mechanics of using C# / >NET Framework for the basic connections.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
kiranv_
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Thanks Chris, you are right, I need to spend some more time and get you more information, which would be probably coming Monday.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation