BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
dincooo
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

A client of us wants to put their company logo at VA, ECM and SNA UI. All off these programs are installed and used by client.

I have added some screenshots that shows where they want to put their logo.

Is it possible?

Many thanks,

Onur

sna.JPGva.JPG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dpage
SAS Employee

I don't know about that exact spot, but replacing the SAS logo with a customer specific logo is a common request, and is documented in the custom themes doc.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/bimtag/68217/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p1i3y59kfgz9ygn1ft7...

Found in the "Steps for Defining and Deploying a New Theme" chapter of the SAS(R) 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Middle-Tier Administration Guide

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

I don't know the official answer, but since it's web based I'm going to say yes, you can probably hack it. Hopefully there's a setting or option though 

I did it with another web based BI tool - not SAS. 

The trick is to find the header source, whether it's text, an image or css and modify it there. 

dpage
SAS Employee

I don't know about that exact spot, but replacing the SAS logo with a customer specific logo is a common request, and is documented in the custom themes doc.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/bimtag/68217/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p1i3y59kfgz9ygn1ft7...

Found in the "Steps for Defining and Deploying a New Theme" chapter of the SAS(R) 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Middle-Tier Administration Guide

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation