BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MaheshRSA
Fluorite | Level 6

I have a scheduled job that runs in SAS MC on the scheduler. I need to change the default log location from to some other location . so tried to change the command in deployed job which is changing but log is not getting generated to changed location .

D:\SAS\Config\compute\Lev1\SASApp\BatchServer\sasbatch.bat -log E:\xxx\Scheduled Tasks\Deployed Jobs\Logs_Test\Test123_Schedule_email_#Y.#m.#d_#H.#M.#s.log -batch -noterminal -logparm "rollover=session" -sysin "D:\Program Files\SASHome\SASFoundation\9.4\inttech\sample\Schedule_email.sas"

I dont want to change the default location of all job in the Server Manager plug-in for SAS Management Console in the properties for the SAS DATA Step Batch Server.

3 REPLIES 3
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
After modifying the command you would need to reschedule it so the scheduling server has the new command, was that done?
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
MaheshRSA
Fluorite | Level 6

Yes I did rescheduled the flow but still it is not writing to location .

SASKiwi
PROC Star

What scheduling server are you using? If it is Platform Process Manager, check to see if you are set up as an administrator or not. You might need this permission to successfully change the scheduling properties. 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation