BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Vluetntah
Calcite | Level 5

I have the same problem that the person has on this thread: http://support.sas.com/kb/57/406.html

The only problem is that the website the solution gives to download the setup.jar does not work (ftp://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/blind/57046_setup.jar).

Is there another website where I can download the setup.jar or another way to uninstall SAS 9.4. It's just taking up space by not allowing me to uninstall. Please help ASAP. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

You would be best to open a track with SAS Tech Support. They are in the best position to help.

michele_sas
SAS Employee

Hi Vluetntah, 

I wasn't sure if you had already contacted SAS Technical Support about the problem.  I wanted to let you know that the problem with the setup.jar file not being available for download from that SAS note has been corrected. 

Michele

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation