BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Krishnadeep
Calcite | Level 5
Hi , I have installed sas e miner and sas enterprise guide ..
I am running a sas code on EG but the
%LET_SASPROGRAMFILEHOST=;
%LET_CLIENTPROJECTPATH =;
And other automatic variables are not resolving..could you pls tell me where I can find those variable ?
And how to update these variable..

Need to complete this task as soon as possible
1 REPLY 1
Quentin
Super User

In Enterprise Guide, can you quit and then open it again to start a fresh session, then open a project and open a program file in that project, and then submit:

%put _user_ ;

This should show the values of all of the macro variables that are created by EG.

It's possible some of these macro variables might not be created (or might have blank values) if you do not have an open project and an open program file.

When you the macro variables don't resolve, do you mean you see a blank value, or do they actual throw a macro varibale does not exist resolution error when you reference them?

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Mark Keintz presenting History Carried Forward, Future Carried Back: Mixing Time Series of Differing Frequencies on May 8. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation