BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ashasupriya
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Folks,

I have autoload process configured using the SAS Deployment manager and it was working fine. Now suddenly, I don't see the loaded tables in the LASR tables tab of SAS Visual Analytics Hub. There are no errors in the log files captured. The files get picked up by autoloading process not in the interval of 10mins set as per the scheduler job instead picks up in a weird timing. The relevant dataset also gets created in the autoload dropzone folder but it doesn't show in the LASR table list of SAS VA hub. 

SAS version - 9.4

SAS VA version -7.4 

Autoload dropzone location - local where LASR server runs

Setup - Non-distributed VA setup

I have a track open with SAS but there is no help at this point in time. Looking for some inputs based on your experience.

Regards

Asha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ashasupriya
Obsidian | Level 7

I would like to update on this post that the issue is resolved after I re-configured the autoload process but again I changed nothing. 

When I set the autoload dropzone to the local server it's pretty fast and working good, whereas if the dropzone is mapped to shared drive over the network it's very slow. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
alexal
SAS Employee

@ashasupriya ,

I would like to review the most recent autoload log. Also, I would like to know your tracking number with SAS TS. I can review the track.

ashasupriya
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi - Please find attached the log and the track is 7612942580.

Regards,

Asha

alexal
SAS Employee

@ashasupriya ,

So you are not seeing these three tables in SAS Visual Analytics Administrator?

• 3_COMPUTER
  • SAMPLEDATA
  • TXT
ashasupriya
Obsidian | Level 7

No, It's not listing in SAS visual administrator under LASR tables option in SAS VA Hub. I am going to re-configure the entire Autoload setup and see if that helps.

ashasupriya
Obsidian | Level 7

I would like to update on this post that the issue is resolved after I re-configured the autoload process but again I changed nothing. 

When I set the autoload dropzone to the local server it's pretty fast and working good, whereas if the dropzone is mapped to shared drive over the network it's very slow. 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation