BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Asif4862
Quartz | Level 8

Hello All,

I installed SAS Apro on AWS Linux (OS version: RHEL 8.6) and when I try to access & login SAS Studio Basic URL, I'm getting an error message.

Attached is the error message screenshot.

I followed this link: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Studio/An-unexpected-error-occurred-If-this-problem-persists-try/... 

According to above URL, I need to disable network adapter. Is disabling the eth0 interface will affect the instance connectivity. Since I'm on AWS instance. Please confirm

Thanks,
Asif

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Asif4862
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you @SASKiwi for your suggestion, I've created a track with SAS Technical Support and they suggested:

The following are the ports those needs to be open (inbound as well as outbound) for both clouds (AWS & Azure):

i) 44687

ii) 36129

iii) 36969

iv) 38591

v) 38080

And now my problem is resolved. Once again thank you and appreciate it.

Thanks,
Asif

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

This looks like a problem best investigated by SAS Tech Support so I'd recommend opening a track. An unexpected error can occur for many different reasons so I wouldn't be trying any fixes without further evidence.

Asif4862
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you @SASKiwi for your suggestion, I've created a track with SAS Technical Support and they suggested:

The following are the ports those needs to be open (inbound as well as outbound) for both clouds (AWS & Azure):

i) 44687

ii) 36129

iii) 36969

iv) 38591

v) 38080

And now my problem is resolved. Once again thank you and appreciate it.

Thanks,
Asif

Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Hello @Asif4862 
I would go by what @SASKiwi has suggested SAS tech support.
In the meanwhile you can clear the cookies and restart the browser. However check the logs. If you have made changes to the default configuration while installing, then remove those changes and then try.
The SAS communities link you have shared is not applicable in your case. 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation