BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jilles
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!

We want to try the AML 8.3 new function, the AML 7.1 to AML 8.3 alert migration.
The SAS® Anti-Money Laundering 8.3: Administrator’s Guide documnet mentioned two files for the migration (amlcmn.tgz and amlCoreConfiguration-8.3000.xxx.tgz), but I don't find them. Anyone knows, where I can get them?

"Extract the appropriate MIG-7.1.0.1_fcfbu1.sql script from the amlcmn TGZ file. "
"Download the amlCoreConfiguration-8.3000.xxx.tgz file."

Thanks, Jácint

3 REPLIES 3
Amulraj
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I was looking on how to move from existing AML in SAS 9.4 platform to  SAS Viya. I was not able to find any supporting documents. Do you know is it possible or not and where can i find the documentation

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

afaik such a move would also require a migration to the more recent SAS AML Viya version. Such a migration is certainly worth it to take advantage of new functionality.

To get you onto the right path it's likely best for you to get in contact with your local SAS office.

Sonali4
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Jacint,

Is this migration instructions works for AMl 7.2 version as well.

Please kindly confirm

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation