BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8

Hi There,

I have configured my sas environment to capture ACM and APM data feeds. But I have been trying to lookup for possible ways to monitor this data in Environment Manager. Is there's a way to monitor this data from Environment Manager? or is it possible to set up alerts (email alerts or alerts on Environment Manager) based on these data? Can we get any reports out of these data feeds?

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8

Log on to SAS Environment Manager and navigate to Analyze -> Report Center (make sure browser pop-ups are enabled).

Once in the Report Center, on the folders tree on the left, navigate to Stored Processes -> Products -> SAS Environment Manager -> Nightly Reports -> ACM Reports and it will list out all the available ACM reports.

For APM reports, navigate to Stored Processes -> System -> Applications -> SAS Environment Manager -> Ad Hoc Reporting.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8

Log on to SAS Environment Manager and navigate to Analyze -> Report Center (make sure browser pop-ups are enabled).

Once in the Report Center, on the folders tree on the left, navigate to Stored Processes -> Products -> SAS Environment Manager -> Nightly Reports -> ACM Reports and it will list out all the available ACM reports.

For APM reports, navigate to Stored Processes -> System -> Applications -> SAS Environment Manager -> Ad Hoc Reporting.

Thank you.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation