BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All,

I have configured and enabled the VA feed to capture the ACM and APM data feeds and it seems like it is capturing the data as I can see the sas data sets being generated in directory /Lev1/Web/SASEnvironmentManager/emi-framework/Datamart/acm/ but I don't see this data getting extracted to autoload drop zone (i.eLev1/AppData/SASVisualAnalytics/VisualAnalyticsAdministrator/AutoLoad/EVDMLA/Append) and since it is not getting its way to autoload directory it is not available in LASR server.

I'm not sure what going on here, I may be missing something here but I don't know. I did researched online, reading through admin guide and user guides but didn't found much help.

Any information/ help will be greately appreciated.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @Alok_Pal

I think your problem is discussed on the following post, and the solution is the right one. Please give it a look:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/Administration-and-Deployment/SAS-EV-MANAGER-Issue/m-p/407604#M10905 

Also, I think your post would have got better attention in the Administration Community, hence I will move your post over there, and you will get better insights 🙂

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation