BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Dear all,

I would like to know how to set a custom logon page in SAS Viya - full deployment. It seems as it is supported, and there is some documentation (the sas.logon.custom properties), but the effect is not the desired.

While I would expect that the modified html would replace the default login page, it seems as it is only creating a kind-of iframe just below the default login's user and password prompts. Thus, only showing a very small piece of the customized html.

Any proved way to switch to a full replacement of the login page? 

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Juan

3 REPLIES 3
WouterVdW
SAS Employee

Hi Juan,

when searching on how to customize the SAS Viya Logon page, I found your question from a coupld of months ago, with - unfortunately - no answer...

Did you ever succeed in costomizing this little iFrame ?

(I would already be glad to start with just this iFrame...)

I can see I have to pass reference to  URI but don't know how to feed this URI , and where to store it ?

What is the format of this URI ?

Any hints ?

Wouter.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @WouterVdW , Wouter,

many thanks for your interest.

I do not have a full solution yet. For now, I only achieved to create an html, and that html to appear in the little iframe behind login.

Somehow, I have 2 tickets with SAS Technical Support: 7612565048 and 7612516290.

I see you are a SAS Employee: You might want to give a look, and perhaps even include your interest in the ticket/s.

One of the tickets is at this moment managed by Global Support, hopefully receiving an answer soon.

What I can share with you at this moment is how I could include the html in the little iframe for customizations. 2 simple steps, as docummented in https://documentation.sas.com/?cdcId=calcdc&cdcVersion=3.3&docsetId=calauthmdl&docsetTarget=n1pkgyrt...

1. Save the new html page in .. /var/www/html/ . (say, your page is yournewpage.html) 
  2. In the Environment Manager -> Configuration -> Definitions -> sas.logon.custom -> https://${myhost}/yournewpage.html

Best regards,

Juan

Najib_el_Aidi
Calcite | Level 5

Hello @JuanS_OCS @WouterVdW 

Many thanks for your comments. I also only achieved to create the little iframe. Did any of you guys found a full solution? My goal is to add an additional logo on the standard SASLogon page on SAS Viya 3.5. 

Best regards,

Najib

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation