BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
evan_guarnaccia
SAS Employee

Hi IoT Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on May 20, 11 AM – Noon ET on using SAS® with open source to extract value from streaming data. I hope you’ll join me. Through screen share, you’ll see a product demonstration and have access to a free trial. You will learn:

• How to use open source with SAS® Event Stream Processing.
  • Technical knowledge for integration of Python code in SAS® ESP.
  • How to use Python and the visual drag-and-drop interface in the SAS® ESP environment.

Are there any other specific questions you’d like covered? Let me know by responding to this thread. 

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q/A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS® Ask the Expert webinars. Just hit SUBSCRIBE here:

evan_guarnaccia_0-1589809644145.png

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

Whether you're already using SAS Event Stream Processing or thinking about it, this is where you can connect with your peers, ask questions and find resources.

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation