BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
znhnm
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I created a sample project on ESP. I realized that I did not have an edit button on some of the Windows on my project when I click on Output Schema. I have that edit button on the some other Windows. I want to edit the Output Schema so I'd appreciate any explanations for me how to continue. 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FredCombaneyre
SAS Employee
Hi,
Some ESP windows types allow to specify the output schema, but on some others the schema is either inherited from the input schema (filter window for example ), or is fixed and cannot be changed. Hence why on certain windows you don’t have the edit button.
Hope this helps.
Fred

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FredCombaneyre
SAS Employee
Hi,
Some ESP windows types allow to specify the output schema, but on some others the schema is either inherited from the input schema (filter window for example ), or is fixed and cannot be changed. Hence why on certain windows you don’t have the edit button.
Hope this helps.
Fred

Whether you're already using SAS Event Stream Processing or thinking about it, this is where you can connect with your peers, ask questions and find resources.

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation