BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dazari
SAS Employee

Hi SAS Analytics for IoT Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on September 28th, 11 AM – Noon ET entitled How Do I Use SAS® Event Stream Processing with ONNX Models? I’ll show you how SAS Event Stream Processing supports ONNX format models for inferencing using the ONNX Runtime technology. I’ll cover how data scientists can integrate trained ONNX format models based on Python for streaming analytics on the edge and cloud.

SAS Event Stream Processing’s native integration with ONNX Runtime removes a lot of the model deployment complexity and lets the data scientist focus on training the most effective model for the problem at hand by simplifying the task of deployment on various supported GPU and CPU hardware. Bring your questions. I’ll also host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

You will learn:

• How to take advantage of models like neural nets for computer vision use cases including object detection and classification.
  • How the integration of ONNX Runtime with SAS Event Stream Processing combines streaming analytics with simplified testing and deployment on different GPU and CPU accelerated hardware.
  • How you can deploy ONNX format models to gain maximum benefit using sample projects provided through GitHub examples. the advanced features of SAS survey procs.

Reserve your spot for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

Daniele

Whether you're already using SAS Event Stream Processing or thinking about it, this is where you can connect with your peers, ask questions and find resources.

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation