BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AlexeyS
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi All,

In the new version of SAS 9.04.01M7 proc discrim doesn't work, although in the previous version 9.3 it did work.

I have the same products as early.

BASE SAS

SAS/STAT

and others...

Thank you,

Alexey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@AlexeyS wrote:
You are right, i don't see SAS/STAT in the list. What does it means?

It means you don't have access to PROC DISCRIM and many other statistical procedures. Which others? Look at this list, anywhere you see SAS/STAT, that is a PROC you don't have access to.

Now it may be that your new SAS was not properly installed, you do have a license to SAS/STAT, it should have been installed but wasn't, only your system admins would know that. You'll have to talk to them.

--
Paige Miller

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mkeintz
PROC Star

Show the log stating the proc discrim can't be found.  Can't diagnose your problem without at least that information.

You might also want to run

proc product_status;
run;

to confirm that your sas session does have SAS/STAT accessible.

--------------------------
The hash OUTPUT method will overwrite a SAS data set, but not append. That can be costly. Consider voting for Add a HASH object method which would append a hash object to an existing SAS data set

Would enabling PROC SORT to simultaneously output multiple datasets be useful? Then vote for
Allow PROC SORT to output multiple datasets

--------------------------
AlexeyS
Pyrite | Level 9
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@AlexeyS wrote:

It means you don't have access to PROC DISCRIM and many other statistical procedures. Which others? Look at this list, anywhere you see SAS/STAT, that is a PROC you don't have access to.

Now it may be that your new SAS was not properly installed, you do have a license to SAS/STAT, it should have been installed but wasn't, only your system admins would know that. You'll have to talk to them.

--
Paige Miller

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation