BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
bhr-q
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello All,

I want to run this macro

%tablen( DATA =tmp1, by= VV ,
VAR = histo histo_new left_para right_para tumor_clin tumor_imaging tumor_path residual doimm doi doi_new lvsi lvsi_new vag vag_new margins marg_new marg_locn marg_locn_new para para_new ln_involve total_pos total_count,
TYPE = 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1,
PVALS= 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 1 3 0 1 0 1 0 2 0 2 0 2 0 2 2 3 6, SHOWPVAL =1) ;

but I dont have the defined macro, any helo appreciated to figure out how to run that

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

You will find links to the code here: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Demographic-Table-and-Subgroup-Summary-Macro-... (and historical versions)

I would not say it makes "analysis" go any faster. What that macro does is make report tables in a particular structure  (that personally I dislike because it places two values in single variables) but is apparently "standard" for some industry's or publications.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

You will find links to the code here: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Demographic-Table-and-Subgroup-Summary-Macro-... (and historical versions)

I would not say it makes "analysis" go any faster. What that macro does is make report tables in a particular structure  (that personally I dislike because it places two values in single variables) but is apparently "standard" for some industry's or publications.

bhr-q
Pyrite | Level 9
Hello, Thanks for your answer, I think there would be any file to include before calling %tablen, where can I find that?
for instance in this link I can see only
%tablen(data=example, by=arm, ....)
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Go to your favorite internet search engine and type this:

TABLEN macro SAS

--
Paige Miller
bhr-q
Pyrite | Level 9
Thanks for your answer, I did that but wasn't sure about the right file. I wanted to get from SAS community if possible.
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I seriously doubt anyone here in the SAS Community knows the link to %TABLEN off the top of their head. I strongly suspect that anyone in the SAS Community who needs to get that macro will use an internet search engine to find it.

--
Paige Miller

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation