BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
thanikondharish
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Everyone,
I have interest in statistical methods. So I want to learn statistical methods and want to get certification.
what is course for this any online or material please suggest me 

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If you have no prior experience with SAS, I would recommend that you start with SAS Programming 1 and then transition to Statistics 1 after you learn the fundamentals of accessing files and writing simple programs. Then the basic Statistical certification that uses Statistics 1 as one of the classes for preparation is the Statistical Business Analyst certification, which you'll find on our main certification web page here: https://www.sas.com/en_us/certification/credentials/advanced-analytics/statistical-business-analyst....
If you read the specifics, you'll see that the recommended classes to prepare for this certification are: Statistics 1 and Predictive Modeling using Logistic Regression. By the time most people take the Logistic Regression class, they will have SAS foundation experience to the level of Programming 1 and Programming 2 classes.
The good news is that both Programming 1 and Statistics 1 are free as self-paced e-learning and, you can start them from this page https://support.sas.com/edu/elearning.html?ctry=us&productType=library after you sign into your SAS Profile (click the Start Now button and sign in). In addition, we have a Prep Guide for the Statistical Business Analyst certification that can also be a great resource to help you prepare for certification exam. Information about the Prep Guide is shown on the certification page.
Cynthia

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation