BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RAGC
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well! I feel like there is a simple solution to my question, and I have just missed it in the documentation so hopefully you can help!

I am conducting a regression analysis using imputed data. I have included my interaction term for the proc mixed analysis. As part of proc mixed, I have specified type3 in the model statement to give me the score statistics for type 3 GEE analysis as pictured here:

RAGC_0-1620411000118.png

However, when I use proc mianalyze, I only get the individual p-values which I would typically see as part of the analysis of GEE parameters estimates. 

Essentially, my question is is there a way to get the overall p-values as pictured above from proc mianalyze? 

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Since the type of output that may be generated is dependent on the options used you should provide, as a minimum, the code used to generate your output.

You are comparing output from one proc with another, so maybe you need to provide the code from both procs.

RAGC
Obsidian | Level 7

The code I used to generate the first statement is:

proc genmod data = long;
class id timeptn(ref='0') sexn;
model weight = age timeptn|sexn BMI TT/type3;
repeated subject=id /type=exch MODELSE;
by _imputation_;
ods output GEEModPEst=Out1;
run;
quit;

The code that I have been using for proc mianalyze that is missing the output I am looking for is:

proc mianalyze parms(classvar=level)=Out1 edf=226;
class timeptn sexn;
modeleffects intercept timeptn sexn timeptn*sexn age BMI TT;
run;

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation