BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Janee
Calcite | Level 5

Dear all,

I got a error messenge , 

Error: Integration Technologies 無法提交程式碼。 [Error] Failed to transcode data from utf-16le to ms-950 encoding because it contained characters which are not supported by your SAS session encoding. Please review your encoding= and locale= SAS system options to ensure that they can accommodate the data that you want to process. A portion of the source string, in hex representation is: [None] bd560b8: 3b 00 2a 00 27 00 3b 00 2a 00 22 00 3b 00 2a 00 |;.*.'.;.*.".;.*.| [None] bd560c8: 2f 00 3b 00 71 00 75 00 69 00 74 00 3b 00 72 00 |/.;.q.u.i.t.;.r.|

How can I fixed it?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Please post your complete SAS log including the error message so we can see what process has caused the error. You can use PROC OPTIONS to review your ENCODING and LOCALE options:

proc options option = (encoding locale);
run;

Please post the SAS log from this program.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation